Grab Your Lifestyle Review – How to Grab the Internet Lifestyle
Grab Your Lifestyle is a very informative interview by Lee McIntyre. In this interview, he questions Terry Dean who turned from pizza delivery guy to one of the most recognized names in the internet marketing business.
In the Grab Your Lifestyle interview, Lee McIntyre and Terry Dean talked about how a budding entrepreneur can find success online, what to do when you achieve it and ultimately, what it means to have an internet marketer lifestyle.
For another take on Grab Your Lifestyle, click here.
The Magic Ingredient to Grab Your Lifestyle
Terry Dean has been in this business for 13 years already and he pretty much knows the ins and outs of the internet marketing business. So what’s his secret?
According to Terry Dean, the magic ingredient in online success, for newbies and veterans alike, is perseverance. In the Grab Your Lifestyle interview, you will find out that in this business, 90% of what you will try or apply in your business probably won’t work. But the good news is you still have the remaining 10% of the tools and strategies that you tried that did work – keep those and build a system based on those.
Five Steps to Grab Your Lifestyle
According to the Grab Your Lifestyle interview, there are five crucial steps that every marketer must do to truly enjoy and grab the internet marketing lifestyle.
- Find a Niche
- Create a Product
- Devise a system to drive traffic
- Automate the system
- Sell the system or start a new related product
Terry Dean and Lee McIntyre also advised their listeners that when they are creating their business system, they should write it down, combine the best techniques and to not waste time on strategies that do not work well.
Less is More VS More is More
In the interview, Lee asked Terry if it’s better to have many websites. It is logical to think that the more websites you have, the more profits you are likely to get.
But is there truth behind this logic?
Terry said that before internet marketing became as popular as it is today, building more sites and more niches was the way to go. But those days are gone. Nowadays, it costs more to advertise online- and you need to advertise online to increase online visibility! Terry said that a safe rule is to stick with three niches or websites at a time.
He also advised the listeners of the Grab Your Lifestyle interview that once you have your first product and you have developed a system, you can then move on to a high-cost version of that product or to another similar product but with a twist. But be sure first to do test (price tests, market tests, etc.)
Grab Your Lifestyle: Things to Avoid
Another helpful lesson in the Grab Your Lifestyle course are the different things that an internet marketer must avoid.
First of all, you must avoid getting sucked into information overload and analysis paralysis, two of the most common afflictions to affect new internet marketers. When you take in too much too soon, its easy to get confused and overwhelmed.
According to Terry, the common problem with new online marketers is that they think they can and they should learn everything and anything. This is wrong: focus on what’s important and what’s applicable to you.
Terry also shared one technique he uses not get trapped in information overload. He said that he has a strategy that he calls his “Top 10” and this is a process where you would pick 10 online strategies (tools, software, etc.) at a time, test it all and after a certain period, evaluate each one and pick only the strategies that worked the best for your business.
Grab Your Lifestyle also advises internet marketers to always “live below your means.” To truly enjoy the internet lifestyle, you shouldn’t be trapped by success and always aim for growth – personally as well as professionally.
The Grab Your Lifestyle interview really remains to be one of the most informative sources for any person who wants to put up an online business.
Here are some more tips or reminders from the experts in online marketing.
- Don’t compete with anybody – compete with yourself because your business is about you, your strategy, and your lifestyle
- Building a system is important
- When starting an online business, have a clear business system first before hiring a staff or employees
- Think of your business as something that can be franchised because when you do that, you document everything and it will help in automating your business in the future
Perhaps the best tip that you get from Grab Your Lifestyle is for online marketer just starting out not to get discouraged, and to persevere.
Check out the video below to watch Robert and Chloe discuss Grab Your Lifestyle.